Sometimes you can find your refrigerator stocked with various left-overs. If, perchance, you have turkey sausage, broccoli and tomatoes, then you’re in luck. We have the right quiche recipe just for you. Since it’s a quiche we’re talking about here, be sure that you have a couple of eggs and cheese.
You don’t need to go to an expensive restaurant or order junk foods from fast food. You and your family will enjoy the healthy goodness of this recipe to your heart’s content.
- 8 oz or about 1 ¼ cups of cooked turkey sausage, sliced
- 1 medium or 1 cup of tomato, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed or frozen then chopped
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ tsp. of kosher salt
- ½ tsp. of freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. of dry mustard
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 400⁰F and proceed into coating a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray or oil.
- Arrange the sliced sausage, tomato and broccoli by layering them in the prepared pie plate. Top the ingredients with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- After that, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and mustard together until they are all well incorporated.
- Pour over the arranged sausage, broccoli, tomato and cheese in the pie plate.
- Bake the quiche for about 35-40 minutes or until the egg is cooked and the top of the quiche is browned.
- You can serve the quiche immediately; it makes 4-6 slices.