Aren’t youcut out to be an early bird? Or just planning a lazy day since it’s your day off the next day? You can make breakfast the night ahead and rise up late. No need to spoil your sleep just because you need to prepare an early meal.
Packed with the sinfully delicious and a balance of nutritious items, raspberry mocha latte with oats serves as a great breakfast the next day. You can store it in a jar, bowls or tall glasses and put inside the refrigerator.
- ¼ cup of brewed coffee, chilled
- ¼ cup of milk (you can choose what kind of milk you’d like to have)
- 2 tbsp. of plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tsp.of sugar (or honey/ sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. of cacao nibs (or mini chocolate chips)- topping
- Stir in together the coffee, milk, Greek yogurt, sugar (or sweetener of choice) and cocoa powder into a small bowl or jar.
- Add the chia seeds and oats and stir until they’re well incorporated. Next, gently stir in the frozen raspberries.
- Cover the jar or bowl with lid or plastic wrapper and store into the fridge overnight. You can also leave it inside for several days.
- Top the latte with chocolate chips or cacao nibs before serving. Enjoy your pre-made breakfast with a glass of cold milk or favorite beverage.