This combination of butter and perfect cinnamon rolls, which perfectly conveys the feeling of the Holiday Season, is delicious and very easy to make.
- ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 7 grams Dried Instant Yeast
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 cup Whole Milk, lukewarm
- 3 pcs. Eggs
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsps. Ground Cinnamon
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsps. Granulated Sugar
- 8 tbsps. Whole Milk, lukewarm
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter
- Prepare the dough by combining the flour, granulated sugar, yeast and salt in a bowl. Add 1 cup milk, two eggs and mix. Add ½ cup of butter, 1 tablespoon at a time while mixing, until it all mixes with the dough. After that, transfer the dough in a large, lightly greased bowl and let it rise for 1 ½ to 2 hours or until it gets doubled in size.
- Prepare the cinnamon sugar filling by combining 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and ground cinnamon and mixing it until it becomes smooth.
- When the dough has risen, transfer it on a lightly-floured surface, flour the top and roll it into a ½ inch x 1.3 cm thick rectangle by using a rolling pin. Spread the cinnamon sugar all over it and roll it by starting at its longer side.
- Slice the roll into 1-inch thick pieces and arrange it on a parchment-lined circular pan, just large enough that they touch one another. Cover and set in a warm place for at least 30 minutes.
- At the same time, preheat the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 degrees Celsius. Once risen, brush the wreath’s top with the remaining egg. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until the bread becomes golden brown and the filling is bubbling out.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 15 minutes and invert to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make the cream cheese glaze by beating the cream cheese until it becomes light and fluffy. Add the confectioner’s sugar and beat again until it is mixed thoroughly before adding in vanilla and 8 tablespoons of milk. Put into the cooled bread and serve while warm.