Smoothies, or shake as we call it, are one of the easiest beverages to make, and also one of the most delicious, depending on the ingredients that you put therein. These ingredients are mostly organic and healthy such as fruits, milk, nuts and even vegetables such as cucumber and carrots, along with a little sugar or honey for additional sweetness, and lots of crushed ice. This cold beverage can rehydrate you with a pack full of nutrients after that stressful day’s work or an hour or more of that daily exercise. And as an addition, smoothies can also be served to kids in your own family.
These are some of the best smoothie recipes that you can make, provided that you have a blender, in your own home:
- Antioxidant Smoothie – This healthy infusion of manchas, berries and beets delivers healthy nutrients in your body such as a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals, in order to rejuvenate your body. If you’re sickly, try drinking this for an additional immunity boost.
- All-around Healthy Smoothie – By mixing dairy milk and fruits such as strawberries, this sweet smoothie can be an additional menu in your breakfast or snack.
- Lean and Green Breakfast Smoothie – This smoothie will not just detoxify your body, it also provides you with additional nutrients in order to keep you going all throughout the day.
- Tropical Smoothie – This sweet smoothie, a combination of coconut juice and banana, can help you achieve that fair, healthy skin, along with that radiant glow and rejuvenated complexion.
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie – This smoothie, a combination of ripe peach, plain yogurt, cinnamon and vanilla extract, can also be served for those who wanted to enjoy that sweetness without watching out for that extra added sugar.
- Chocolate Smoothie – It’s a common fact that kids around the world loves chocolates. This infusion of chocolate, almond butter and bananas will definitely reward them at home after studying at school.
- Coconut Cream Pie Smoothie – This perfect dessert alternative is a combination of bananas, coconut milk, graham crackers and honey blended and frozen.