Boiling eggs should be simple task that could be mastered with an art. Many of us cook eggs with a boiling pot of water and let it be for quite some time. Sometimes, we even wait until the shell breaks out. If you will take a look closer, these eggs have the greyish lining around the yolk. It simply means that you haven’t monitored the cooking closely. Get rid of this factor and boil perfectly hard-boiled eggs with this tutorial and enjoy the well-made, all-time favorite poultry product.
- Put the eggs in a single layer in saucepan or pot.
- Pour cold water over the eggs, making an inch of water over them.
- Put the saucepan over a medium heat and cover with lid.
- As soon as the water boils, immediately turn off the heat and let the eggs stand for several minutes according to how you want them to be. Follow these time standard as per desired result:
- Soft-cooked eggs should be left in hot water for about 1-4 minute/s.
- Hard-cooked eggs should be left in hot water for about 15-17minutes.
- Drain off water when the time is up.
- Immediately pour cold water over the eggs and add some ice cubes, too.
- Leave the eggs again for quite some time.
- Soft-cooked eggs should be left in water until they’re cool enough for the touch.
- Hard-cooked eggs should be left in water until the cold water completely turns cool.
Time Consumed : 25 minutes or less