There’s no way of enjoying your afternoons than to have a nice chitchat with your friends regardless of gender. You might be talking about the latest world news, soccer game, share your newfound recipes or anything under the sun. Complete your moments with this luscious recipe made with cheese, cauliflower and spicy marinara dip.
- 2 pounds of cauliflower
- ½ cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can of 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 2-3 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven for at least 450-degree Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the cauliflower by getting rid of the outer leaves and cut it into florets. Using pulse method, process the veggie in a food processor until it attains a grainy consistency.
- Get the processed cauliflower into a microwave-safe bowl and cover with lid or plastic wrap. Cook it in a microwave for at least 10 minutes (or you can steam the cauliflower instead of microwaving it).
- Let the cauliflower to cool until you can touch it. Transfer it to a cheesecloth or clean kitchen towel so you can squeeze out the liquid.
- Put the cauliflower into a bowl and add the cheese, ¼ kosher salt, 1/8 tsp. of pepper, egg and dry mustard. Stir so you can combine the ingredients very well.
- Move the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and form it into a rectangle with dimensions of 8×12 inches and a quarter inch thick.
- Bake the bread stick mix for about 15-20 minutes until it achieved enough firmness and the edges are already browned.
- Get the baking sheet and cut the already baked mixture into 12 sticks and separate them slightly.
- Sprinkle the sticks with blue cheese and return the pan into the oven. Bake it for another 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Set aside and proceed into making the marinara dip.
Buffalo Marinara Dip
- Put saucepan on a medium heat and melt the butter.
- Once the butter melted, add the different sauces (tomato, hot sauce and Worcestershire) and bring into simmer. You can adjust the taste by seasoning it with salt and pepper.
- Serve the buffalo marinara dip together with the bread sticks.