Szechuan Noodles is an Indo-Chinese recipe that is usually enjoyed by everyone in India as a street food. The recipe is made by sautéing the boiled noodles along with some vegetable and spices before putting some Szechuan sauce. This recipe can be made by using vegetables, meat pieces or both.
- 1 pack Thin Wheat Noodles
- 2 pcs. Small red and green bell peppers, julienned
- 1 pc. Big Onion, julienned
- 1 cup Cabbage, julienned
- 1 tbsp. Garlic pieces, chopped
- 1 tsp. Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsps. Homemade Szechuan Sauce
- 3 tbsps. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Honey or Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 – tbsps. Sesame or Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Water
- Prepare the noodles first by boiling it as directed in its cooking instructions. Once the noodles are cooked, drain and set it aside.
- At the same time, add some oil in kadai or pan and sauté ginger and garlic paste for exact one minute. Add the onions and sauté for another minute. Add the bell peppers and sliced cabbages and mix it well but make sure that you don’t overcook it.
- Add the spicy Szechuan sauce, soy sauce, honey, salt and mix it well until everything is well-coated in sauce. Add ¼ cup of water or less depending on the sauce’s consistency. Lastly, add the boiled noodles and mix everything very well. Put in a serving bowl and serve.