Getting together with our friends for a fun chat in our home premise may mean preparing snacks. Now, sometimes pizza and burgers are way too overated and we may want to have alternatives to tickle our taste buds. For this, we have prepared an Italian sandwich that is just stressed-free to prepare and can gain you appreciation from your peer. In this article, we are going to introduce you to pesto panini. Take note that the prepared ingredients underneath is good for 3 servings (or three people) only, so mind the ratios.
- 3 tbsp.of Pesto
- 6 slices of bread (roll)
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- tomato rings from 4small tomatoes
- 3 slices of cheese
- Slice or take off the brownish sides of the roll. Put olive oil on both surfaces of the bread.
- On one side of the roll, evenly smear some pesto sauce.
- Now, we are going to arrange our panini. Place the tomato rings just above the pesto spread.
- Get another roll and spread some pesto on one of the sides.
- Put a slice of cheese just on top of the tomatoes and cover with the other roll.
- Grill the sandwich in a grill pan and gently pressing on the sandwich. Do the same on the other side of the sandwich.
- Presto! Your pesto panini is all ready to be enjoyed with your friends.
Time and No. Of Serving
- Preparation Time : 2 minutes
- Cooking Time : 5 minutes
- Serving : 3 servings (or 3 persons)