White cheese pizza is not exactly what you have in mind among the sumptuous array of different pizzas. But for those who are avid fun of delicatessen which need to be savoured, this Three Cheese White Cheese Pizza Grilled Cheese original can be really enjoyable. Don’t expect that this recipe looks like the typical pizza from any pizza house as this is actually a sandwich.
Note: The proportion for these ingredients applies for a single sandwich only. Making more sandwiches means multiplying the following ingredients:
- 2 slices of your bread rolls, whole wheat 2 oz. fresh mozzarella, cut into slices
- ½ tbsp. of butter
- 1 tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. of ricotta cheese
- ¼ tsp. of Italian seasoning
- 1-2 tsp. of olive oil (for frying- use sparingly as per batch of sandwich)
- Mix the butter and parmesan cheese in a small bowl, and then set aside.
- Get your bread slices and smear one side of each slice with cheese and butter mixture.
- Smear the other side of sandwich with ricotta. Sprinkle the ricotta side with the Italian seasoning and cover with slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Cover it with the buttered bread slice.
- Meanwhile, heat skillet over medium-low heat and pour the olive oil.
- Cook the sandwiches for estimated 4-5 minutes per side. Make sure that the bread turns golden brown and the cheese has already melted before flipping onto the other side. You can also close the lid but make sure to keep your focus.